Sunday, November 24, 2013

Masculine Birthday

Hello Friends! While I'm home on maternity leave, I've been making a conscious effort to get some crafting done so I can start posting regularly on the ol' blog! Being a new mommy is great, but time goes by so fast during the day it's hard to really do much of anything else! So, I won't make any promises, but I will do the very best I can! :-)

Today, I have a masculine birthday card that I made for my brother-in-law's birthday. As many of you know, masculine cards really aren't my thing but I think I'm kinda diggin' this one!
This card came together really quickly. I just used my circle die to cut out the circles, added that little quote bubble and stamped the "Oh Snap!" sentiment. I then adhered those cute little wood veneer cameras, a few enamel dots, and the birthday sentiment to the middle. Not too shabby for my take at a masculine card, what do you think?
 
I have a few more cards that I made recently that I will be sharing in the coming days, and like I said I hope to get crafty more often - Wish me luck!
 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Farmhouse Company
Stamps: Think Big Favorites Birthday (Papertrey Ink), Picture Perfect a la mode (MFT)
Embellishments: wood veneer cameras, quote bubble (Studio Calico), enamel dots 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment