Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Thank you cards

Hello Friends! Today I'm back to share some thank you cards with you. Can you believe that many of our friends have already given us gifts for the baby? She is going to be one lucky little girl! We really have awesome friends, and neighbors so I wanted to whip up a few thank you cards to let them know how much we appreciate their thoughtfulness. I made a set of 8 cards (unfortunately I sealed the majority of them in envelopes before taking a photo - DUH, what was I thinking??) I'm blaming it on "pregnancy brain!" LOL! I was able to take photos of two of the cards...
 
And here they are side by side...
I used the same overall pattern on all the cards, I just changed the colors so I wouldn't get bored. :-) I used this great design I got from a blog post by the very talented Betsy Veldman (it can be found in her tutorials section), unfortunately I'm still unable to link webpages on my blog. I really need to contact Blogger and find out what the problem is.
 
All stamps that were used are by Papertrey Ink (Handmade Stationary, It's Official, and Wood Mats). These cards were pretty quick to make and I really like how they turned out.
 
Well, it's back to another work week but at least it's a short one! I hope you all have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment