Sunday, June 2, 2013

A cute card for a cute little girl

Hello Friends! Are you having a good weekend? I sure hope so! I've had a pretty relaxing weekend, but I was able to get some stuff done around the house (that never ends does it?!). I also did a little crafting and that always makes for a fabulous weekend for me!

So, today's card I made for my friend's very sweet daughter, Grace. She is such a delightful little girl (she's 5) and we all hung out a couple of weekend's ago and she was such a joy to be around. Not only did we have fun hanging out but she gave so many of her baby things to me for my baby. I tell you what, when this little girl gets here she's going to be SO SPOILED!! I truly have the most amazing friends! Here's the card:
This card was made using my Silhouette Cameo and I just added the ribbon and the little pearls on the bottom. Gracie is definitely a girly girl so I had to do something pink! I also gave her a cookies and cream cupcake to say thank you. Her mommy said she loved it! :-)
 
So, that's it for me today I hope your Sunday is great and I will chat with you again soon!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment