Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Friday friends! We made it through another week, woohoo!! Do you have fun plans this weekend? I sure do, I'm meeting a couple of my girlfriends for lunch and then we're hitting a few stores to start the baby registry! I'm really looking forward to it because my girls are a blast to hang out with, and I can't wait to see all of the baby items that are out there these days. I've been really good with restraining myself from entering the baby stores solo because let's face it, she's my first child so I really have NO idea what I need!! LOL!

So, today I have another birthday card to share with you:
For this card I used patterned paper from Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes collections, I added another one of my favorite embellishments the doily, and then used Papertrey Ink's Boutique Borders Birthday sentiment stamp and die cut. I whipped this one up pretty quickly and I really like the chevron stripes, I think it adds some character to the card. :-)
 
Well, that's it for me today. I hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment