Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy Monday!

Hello Friends! I have a question...is Monday ever really happy?! Do you mind if I answer my own question? I say YES, especially if you've had a great weekend and you have a short work week (I'm only working 3 days this week due to the July 4th holiday), so Monday really can be happy! :-)

Did you have a good weekend? Mine was great! My friends and I met for lunch then we spent 3 hours in the baby store creating the registry. Whew, it was exhausting, but super fun we truly had a blast! And now that's one thing I can check off of the to-do list! The rest of the weekend I spent chilling with my honey, we watched movies all weekend. We capped off our movie watching with The Call starring Halle Berry. It was really good, we enjoyed it.

So, today I have another birthday card to share with you. I used a new stamp set from My Favorite Things called Abstract Art. Such a fun set and don't you just love the little paint brushes!
 
Something tells me that I'll be using this stamp set again, and again (wink, wink). :-) Well, I hope you all have a "Happy Monday" and I will chat with you soon and hopefully I'll have a new "baby bump" photo to share! As always, thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment