Saturday, July 27, 2013

Did you miss me?

Hello Friends! I'm sorry that I've been MIA, but I have been SO tired lately. This little girl in my belly is growing and growing, and it's making me more and more tired! :-) I haven't crafted in weeks (I'm putting a stop to that today!), so the blog has been really quiet. To get you a little caught up, I'm currently 28 weeks pregnant - we're in the home stretch...the last trimester! I'll be taking an update photo tomorrow so you can see the baby bump! Last weekend we were in Orlando for my husband's family reunion which was REALLY fun! Last night we went to a birthday party at BB King's which has great food and a phenomenal live band! We danced all night! Hmmm, maybe that's why I'm so tired! LOL! So, that's just a brief update on what's been going with me the last few weeks.

In the crafty world, I recently had two cousins that had baby boy's so I made cards for both of them.
For both of these cards I used some older Cosmo Cricket paper and I didn't use stamps on either of  these cards. Hopefully my cousins will like them, and I'm sure they will love the gift cards that are inside! LOL!
 
Well, that's it from me today. Like I said earlier, I plan on getting crafty today so hopefully I will have more to post soon. And, don't forget a new baby bump photo will be posted within the next couple of days, so be sure to stop by again soon! Have a great weekend!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment