Sunday, July 7, 2013

More birthday card goodness

Hello Friends! How was your 4th of July? Mine was excellent! We went to my brother-in-law's house and his friend won a 4th of July bash from a radio station! They had a food truck with the BEST hamburgers and hotdogs I've ever tasted, they brought a DJ from the station and we jammed all night! Talk about FUN!!! Yesterday, I got a much needed massage and ran a few errands. Saturday night we met some friends for dinner at our favorite seafood restaurant and stuffed our faces until we couldn't eat any more! So, needless to say I had a great weekend!

In crafty news, I have the last two birthday cards to share with you today.
 
I used the Rosie Posie stamp set from Papertrey Ink along with a musical note background stamp from Hero Arts. I heat embossed the musical notes, die cut the shape for the flowers, added ribbon and the sentiment to the bottom. I was able to whip this card up pretty quickly and I really like the way they turned out.
 
Well, I hope the rest of your Sunday is fantastic! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment