Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Baby Bump Update

Hello Friends! Happy day before the 4th of July!! :-) I hope you all have fun and exciting plans for the holiday! I'll definitely post about my holiday over the weekend. Today I have a new "baby bump" photo to share with you! I have to admit, I love these posts! :-) We've been trying to take a new photo every 4 weeks, but we kind of slacked off so it's been 6 weeks since my last pic! So, without further ado, here's the latest and greatest on my baby belly!
She's definitely getting big in there because trust me I can feel my ligaments stretching! I've gained about 9 lbs so far, and let me tell I LOVE food, so it's been wonderful being able to eat Guilt Free! This weekend I'm heading to a maternity spa to get The Perfect Pregnancy Massage, you have no idea how much I'm looking forward to that!
 
Well, I guess I better start getting ready for work. We can actually leave early today so I think afterward, I'll get myself a mani/pedi and just have a kind of "pamper me" weekend! There's nothing wrong with that, right?! I hope you all have a great day and a safe and fun 4th of July!!!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment