Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Hello Friends! This will be a short post, but I would like to wish all the dad's out there a Happy Father's Day! I would also like to take this opportunity to wish my husband a very Happy Father's Day as well! He's so cute, he says to me yesterday "can I celebrate Father's Day now, or do I have to wait until the baby gets here?" I told him, you are a father NOW so get to celebrating!!

Here's the card I made for him:
This card was made using my Silhouette Cameo and I absolutely love how it came out! David loved it to, he said it was very creative. :-) So, we've been married almost 9 years and I would say I've been seriously making cards for the past 5-6 years and can you believe that he has kept every single card I've made for him?! I love that man!! :-)
 
Again, I hope all of you dad's out there have a great day, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment