Thursday, June 13, 2013

Be Happy

Hello Friends! Are you having a great week so far? Well, I would say that I am but Tuesday night's Heat loss in the NBA finals was a disaster! Oh my goodness, I still can't believe they played so poorly! Well tonight is another night, and hopefully they will make up for it!

So, since I was feeling down about the Heat I decided to post a little project that really makes me happy. I saw this on the Crate Paper blog and just fell in the love with the saying! I have it on my desk at work and it makes me smile every time I look at it. :-)
This is a giant clothespin I bought at JoAnn's and I dressed it up with some patterned paper, twine and a couple of adorable embellishments. Do you see why this saying makes me smile? Well, I'm hoping that I'll still be smiling tonight after the Heat game! :-)
 
Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment