Thursday, May 9, 2013

Birthday card for our God Daughter

Hello Friends! How are you doing today? I hope you are doing well and having a great week thus far! My week has been going by quite nicely, I can't complain one bit.

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for our God Daughter, Danielle. She is just the cutest and sweetest little girl! I decided to use a Pure Innocence image from My Favorite Things, because they are all just so darn cute! Here's what I came up with:
Isn't she a doll?! I used Copic markers to color her hair, skin, and jeans. Then I paper pieced her shirt and added a little coloring to the flower on her shirt. The patterned paper I used is from October Afternoon, it's called Farm Girl. Then, I used a die cut from Papertrey Ink, added the sentiment and some of those enamel dots that I love and that was it. Danielle loved the card as well as her gift - do your remember Baby Alive from back in the day? It was the doll that you fed with "baby food" and she actually does #1, and #2 in her diaper. Well I loved that doll when I was a kid and I thought, what the heck maybe Danielle will love it too! LOL!
 
Have a great day, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment