Monday, May 6, 2013

Margarita's for Everyone!

Hello Friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! My weekend was really nice, we celebrated my husband's birthday and did some relaxing as well as some work around the house. It was a fun yet productive weekend.

Today I want to share some margaritas that I made for my dear friend Jeanette. Her company was celebrating customer service week so all of the manager's had a different theme for their group. Jeanette's theme was...you guessed it Cinco de Mayo! So, she asked if I could make some margarita's for her group (44) and at the end of the week (actually I think it's today) the reps that met their goals will be treated to virgin margaritas! Fun, huh?!

So, I plugged in Cammie (my Silhouette) and got to work! This is what I came up with:
Cammie cut the glass, the "margarita", lime, and straw. I added some glitter to the rim of the glass for the salt. :-) Then all I had to do was add some adhesive, and voila a paper crafted margarita! My friend put the margarita's on everyone's keyboard the night before they came in and she said they were just ecstatic when they saw them! This was definitely a super fun project for me, I absolutely love doing things like this.
 
Well, I hope your week is off to a great start and I want to thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment