Saturday, August 29, 2015

So Proud of You

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday! I sure hope your weather is nice and you're out enjoying the weekend. We had a tropical storm warning for our area but my hubby told me that the last report has it going west of us and we are hopefully out of the storm's path. I was proactive and picked up supplies like water, candles, snacks, etc and thank goodness I did it early because the shelves at the grocery stores were empty and lines at the gas station were out of control yesterday!!!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my co-worker. Her son's girlfriend recently completed Basic Training for the US Air Force so I knew I had to make a card that she could give to her.
I used my handy dandy Silhouette to cut the letters for Air Force as well as the F-22 fighter jet (I think it was a F-22!). I already had that beautiful patterned paper on hand from Authentique along with the sticker. I finished off the card by stamping some red and blue stars and adding the So Proud of You sentiment using Script Sentiments from PTI. I think I've mentioned before that I really love making patriotic cards, especially for members of our US Military.
 
Well, I think we're expecting a sunny day today so I'm going to get out there and enjoy it! Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment