Monday, August 10, 2015

Feel Better

Hello Friends! Happy Monday! Are you ready for the start of another work week? Well, I hate to say it, but I'm off all week, yay me! :-) Paige and I will be hanging out all week long so I'm trying plan fun outings with her. The only problem is, it's SO HOT and HUMID I really can't do the outdoor thing, so we'll be finding plenty to do indoors!

Recently, my co-worker asked me to make her a set of cards, so I'm sharing two of those cards today.

There's no better way to send a Feel Better Soon wish then with a bowl of soup! I used the Comfort Foods stamp set from PTI, and don't you love the "Campbell's" soup can! You can't get much more iconic than that! I'll be sharing the other cards I made in this set in the next few days. I hope to get a lot of crafting done while I'm on vacation this week, cross your fingers that it happens!
 
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment