Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Birthday cards

Hello Friends! I hope you're having a great week thus far. It's been very nice being on vacation, I've been chilling! Paige and I ventured out yesterday to an indoor playground (remember I told you I can't do HOT and HUMID) and it was really nice. Paige had an absolute blast! After that, we met my friend (and Paige's Godmother) for lunch. I had one of the BEST burgers I think I've ever had, and let me tell you I've had some great burgers. I think it ranks in my top 3!

I thought I would drop by and share two more cards from the set I made my co-worker.
 
These cards were made with the PTI Make it Market Kit - Shakers & Sprinkles but I didn't add the sprinkles or the shakers for a change. I just used the beautiful patterned paper and added some enamel dots. Easy peasy! I know I've said this over and over again, but I LOVE THIS KIT! It's so easy to use and all of the cards come out amazing. Thank you Besty Veldman!!
 
Well, I hope the rest of your day is fantastic and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment