Thursday, August 20, 2015

The sky's the limit

Hello Friends! Are you having a good week? Oh my goodness, talk about jumping in with both feet, this week has been a blur so far. I have so much going on at work, I almost feel like I'm being punished for taking off for a week! LOL! It's all good though, I'm sure I'll get caught up soon.

I am happy to report that I had a chance to get some crafting done while I was off last week. Today I'm sharing a card that I made for my husband's co-worker. His daughter graduated from H.S. and is off to college. I actually got the idea for this card from this awesome post by Betsy Veldman. I already knew I wanted to use a cute car I found at the Silhouette Design store, but the typewriter was GENIUS!
I used the PTI stamp set Desktop Design along with the sentiment from Blue Skies. I simply cut a piece of black cardstock and used my chalk pen to add the marks in the "street." That car just makes me smile, I love the color the shape, everything about it. Have I mentioned that I love my Silhouette??
 
Well, that's it for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great day!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment