Saturday, August 8, 2015

Thank you card

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday! I hope it's nice and sunny where you are and you plan on going out and enjoying it! Things have been crazy busy with me lately. I was in Atlanta two weeks in a row, and my job has me going non-stop. But, I make sure I set some time aside to craft! Today I have a thank you card to share that I made for my sweet friend Chi. She's such a good auntie, she sent Paige the cutest clothes not long ago so I had to send her a card from Paige.
For this card I used a super cute stamp set from PTI called Pencil Me In. It's a great set to use for teacher gifts, but since this card is really from Paige, I thought it would be perfect. The notebook paper is a patterned paper set also from PTI from the Pencil Me In line. I think this may be one of my go-to stamp sets, I really love it!
 
Well today is a daddy-daughter day, so I better get Paige ready to go! I hope you all have a wonderful day and a great weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment