Monday, September 7, 2015

Happy Labor Day!

Hello Friends! To those of you in the US, Happy Labor Day! My husband and I are both off today so we plan on relaxing, and fixing a couple of things around the house. I hope to also get a little crafting time in as well. Paige will be running around laughing and playing and enjoying the fact that we're all home together. Should be a fun day!

Today, I have another card to share from the Stay Tuned stamp set from MFT. It's a great go-to stamp set for a guy (remember I have serious issues making masculine cards!). I made this birthday for a co-worker, he's a really nice guy and he got married the weekend after his birthday which made for a very exciting week for him!
I love that retro TV set, and the paper is from the Sprinkles & Shakers Make it Market kit from PTI. I love the extra retro vibe it gives to the card, and I stamped the little starbursts and diamonds on the paper to help add some visual interest. My co-worker really liked the card and I have to say that it really makes me smile when I walk around the office and I see my cards sitting on various desks throughout the office.
 
Well, I don't know about your neck of the woods but the sun is shining brightly here today and I definitely want to get outside and enjoy it! Have a great Labor Day and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment