Sunday, September 27, 2015

Birthday card

Hello Friends! How are you this beautiful Sunday morning? Although fall isn't in the air in south Florida, I sure do love all of the pumpkin spice goodies being offered EVERYWHERE! I love me some punkin! Once the delicious pumpkin muffins are back at Dunkin Donuts I know the rest of the year is going to fly by! So, while I enjoy my pumpkin Belvita crackers this morning, in the back of mind I'm thinking that Christmas will be here soon!

Well, today I'm sharing a card I made for a co-worker,(I believe her mother is turning 75). I have so many things in my head these days with Paige's birthday coming it's hard for me to keep everything straight! LOL!

For this card I used the Rosie Posie stamp set from PTI to create my own patterned paper. Those flowers are so pretty I love how they just fill in the paper so effortlessly. I added a strip of cardstock to the bottom and added the birthday sentiment. I cut out 75th using my Silhouette and gold foil paper. Have I mentioned that I'm in love with the gold foil?? I swear I wish I could use that stuff on every card I create!

Well, I think I hear my little one waking up so I better get in there so we can get her day started. I hope you have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment