Sunday, October 18, 2015

Welcome little one

Hello Friends! I hope you're having a great weekend! Oh my goodness, life has been a whirlwind over here! Things have been crazy busy at work, and just as busy at home. Paige wasn't feel well last week so I had to pick her up from "school" and bring her home. Thank goodness my honey was able to stay home with her the following day. She's feeling much better now, she's so sweet even when she doesn't feel good!

So, yesterday we had a family outing to the bowling alley. We had such a fun time and Paige almost beat me! LOL! After that, we took a drive down to Ft. Lauderdale for lunch and just relaxed, talked, and enjoyed ourselves. It's so nice that my husband is finally off on the weekends because now we can actually make plans and enjoy our weekends together!

I didn't even realize that's it's been so LONG since my last post and I truly apologize. But, I do have a card to share today. I made this one for the mother of one of Paige's classmates, she recently had a baby girl.
This card is little bigger than the standard A2 cards I normally make, I believe it was 5.25x5.25. I used Simple Stories Vintage Bliss patterned paper and I found the stork in the Silhouette Design Store. I added some enamel dots and few stamped hearts to finish off the card. I tucked a little gift card to Babies R Us inside because all mom's need STUFF! LOL!
 
Well, today I'm getting started on my Christmas cards - yup the holiday season is upon us, YAY! I hope to have a few ready to go by the end of the day. Have a great Sunday, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment