Sunday, October 25, 2015

Just Because

Hello Friends! Happy Sunday! I hope you're having a lovely weekend. We stayed home for most of the day yesterday and then we visited my mother-in-law which was nice because she loves spending time with Paige. After that we met some friends for dinner and let me tell you our dinner was the bomb! We went to a seafood restaurant that has the most incredible salad bar ever. I had macadamia nut encrusted snapper with a mango & strawberry salsa...DELICIOUS!

I was also able to get a little crafting time in as well. I continued making my Christmas cards and I'm having so much fun because I listen to Christmas music on Pandora while I'm working. It truly puts a smile on my face. I absolutely LOVE the holidays! My plan is to take photos of the cards today so I can share them with you soon.

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a co-worker. I think I really need to make a stash of these cards so I can have them on hand for any occasion.
This card came together really easily because the patterned paper is so darn pretty! It's from PTI and it's called Vintage Linens. I didn't do much except add the beautiful script die cut, also from PTI called Scripted and I picked up that cute button from my local craft store. Quick, easy and I think really pretty. Note to Self: I seriously need to take 30 minutes and just whip up a bunch of these. LOL!
 
I hope the rest of your day is great, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment