Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hello Friends and Happy Halloween! I can't wait to get Paige all dressed to go trick-or-treating this evening! My girlfriend's mom and sister made her the cutest little pumpkin costume! She's going to be adorable!

Can you believe that I did not make one craft for Halloween? I guess time just got away from me this year so unfortunately I don't have anything Halloweenish to share. But, I do have a random card, I always have a card. LOL!
So, my co-worker asked me to make a card for a friend who recently adopted a puppy. I immediately went to my LSS to look for some cute patterned paper, and I was not disappointed. I found this lovely paper from Authentique and it was absolutely perfect for this project. I decided to let the paper be the star of the show, so I did no stamping whatsoever. I found that sweet little puppy in the Silhouette Design store, I added a coordinating bow and that was it! I really love how it turned out.
 
Well, it's time for me get a nice hot cup of coffee to get my day started and watch cartoons with Paige. We have a lunch date with my friend later today (we're celebrating my birthday a little early) and meeting at California Pizza Kitchen - I love it there! I hope you all have a nice weekend, and a fun, happy, and safe Halloween.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment