Monday, September 21, 2015

Congrats

Hello Friends! Happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend. My weekend was very good and even more productive. I spent the entire day on Saturday hanging out with Paige. We went to an indoor playground (I think I mentioned this place before), then we had lunch at Cheesecake Factory. We did some shopping after that and just had an all-around great day together.

Yesterday, I finished Paige's birthday invitations - woohoo!! I think they came out pretty cute, I'll be posting them soon. I also had the opportunity to get started on birthday invitations for my nephew, his birthday is a couple of weeks after Paige. His entire invitation is being cut with my Silhouette, so now that I have everything cut out I'm prepped and ready to go. Hopefully, I'll get those done by the end of the week.

Today, I'm sharing a card I made for my co-worker. Her nephew recently got his driver's license so she asked me to make a congrats card.

This card was so fun to make! I used the stamp set Enjoy the Ride from PTI for the car and the license plate. I made a faux hill by cutting out some green cardstock, then I added those cute trees just to add a little more interest. I really love when I get to make cards that I normally wouldn't have the opportunity to make because it really gets the creative juices flowing.
 
I still can't believe it's Monday already, but here we are with another start to the work week. I hope you have a great week and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment