Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Hello Friends! Today is a very special day for all the mom's out there as well as sisters, aunts, and cousins who play a special role for the children in their lives. My sweet husband and baby girl sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers at work on Thursday. My honey always makes sure I can enjoy them for a few days before the holiday (he's a keeper!). Today we're going to church, then out to lunch with my mother-in-law as well as my husband's brothers and sister. It should be a really nice day.

So, I've been MIA lately because my computer was in the ER, LOL!! Remember I told you I was having some issues, well she crashed twice so I had to pack her up and take for an emergency visit to our IT guy! He had her for a few days and I just got her back last night and let me tell you, it was weird not having a computer! But, she's back and is as good as new!

I have a few cards to share with you today. One is a Mother's Day card and the others are from the set I made for my friend Jeanette.

Okay, first I have to say, don't you just love those clouds on the Mother's Day card? it's a die cut from PTI, and it's just lovely! The other cards use the gold foil patterned paper from PTI (you know I love those papers) and I heat embossed the just because sentiment with gold embossing powder. Super easy!

Well, we gotta finish getting ready for church so I hope all of you mom's out there have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Carol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment