Saturday, May 23, 2015

It's all about the television

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday! I'm so happy it's the weekend and since it's a three day weekend, I'm even happier! I truly need the extra day off, I've been exhausted lately. I guess that comes with the territory of being a mom, wife, having a full time job, and a craft business on the side! LOL! I'm totally not complaining, but sometimes I just need to vent a little. :-)

Today, I have a card to share that I made for my honey. His birthday was earlier this month and although we played it very low-key we still celebrated. We ended up picking up food from Carrabba's and I bought a small cake for him. It was nice.
So, you probably already know that I have such a hard time making masculine cards. Well, when MFT came out with this stamp set I knew if would be perfect for a masculine card. MFT has a die set as well, but I used my Silhouette to cut out the television instead of paying extra for the dies (just call me frugal). I'll definitely use this set often because there are some really cute sentiments included.
 
Well, we're off to check out a local craft show. I hope the rest of your weekend is fantastic, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment