Thursday, May 14, 2015

More shaker cards

Hello Friends! Well, we're one day closer to the weekend, woohoo! I hope you're having a great week thus far! Mine started out fantastic because I had a date with my husband on Monday. We took the day off, dropped Paige off at school, and headed to Boomer's (it's like Dave & Buster's), then to the movies. We saw Fast & Furious 7, talk about action packed! I totally cried like a baby at the end  because they paid such a beautiful tribute to Paul Walker, I just couldn't stop the tears from rolling down my face. But the movie was great and afterward we had a little late lunch, picked Paige up from school and headed home. It was a really nice day! We definitely have to do that again...SOON!

Today, I'm back with a couple of shaker cards. You know I absolutely LOVE these shakers cards, I just can't get enough of them!

Of course I used the Sprinkles & Shakers Make it Market kit from PTI for these cards. I'm telling you, the combination of the patterned paper, the die cut words, and those wonderful sprinkles just make these cards so fun to make! If these cards don't make someone smile, I don't know what will. LOL! Gosh, I just love this hobby! :-)
 
Well, it's time to get ready for work. I hope you have a great day and I hope to be back this weekend with more cards to share. Thanks for stopping by!
 
Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment