Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Birthday card

Hello Friends! I'm so sorry for the brief hiatus, but I've been having some serious computer issues! I'm actually still having those problems but I had to backdoor it and use Google Chrome instead of Internet Explorer, so here I am! You can't keep a good woman down! LOL!

Did you all have a nice weekend? Mine was very relaxing, and very hot! Can you believe the temperature on Sunday got up to 99 degrees?! Isn't that insane! It's only April!!!! I think I say this every year, but I'm so not ready for the summer! Anyway, I digress. I'm here today to share a birthday card I made for my God Daughter, Danielle. She's such a sweet little girl, I just love seeing her smile!
I really like how this card turned out. Danielle's mom even texted me to tell me how much she loved it! I used some really pretty patterned paper from Simple Stories called Vintage Bliss and decided to go with the whole photo/camera theme. I cut out the Polaroid banner from a piece of patterned paper, and stamped the sentiment from PTI's Shutterbug set. I used the library card and the memories enclosed label from October Afternoon's "doo-dads" from their Farm Girl collection. I stamped the BIG Birthday Wishes sentiment from PTI's Think Big Favorites, and added the little wood veneer camera for some added dimension. All in all, it was a really fun card to make!

Well, I hope you enjoyed today's post and if my internet is still cooperating later this week, I'll be posting more for sure! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment