Saturday, April 11, 2015

Coffee Cards

Hello Friends, and happy Saturday! I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to an even better weekend! I haven't quite decided on what are plans are yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something!

Today I'm sharing a set of cards I made for my co-worker. She asked for some cards that had a gift card holder inside. She likes to give Starbucks gift cards to friends and family (my kinda girl!). So, I pulled out my cute image from MFT called Miss You a Latte and whipped up this set of cards.


I actually made a set of 5 cards, but one card went rouge and stayed behind in the house when I was taking photos! I colored the MFT image with Copic markers, added some polka dot paper and a ribbon to the front. On the inside, I cut out the gift card holder from my Silhouette and stamped a cute coffee cup image from PTI on the inside. My co-worker really liked them, and she told me I should quit my job and make cards full-time! LOL! I think I'll stick to doing it on the side, I kinda like being able to pay my bills! :-)
 
And, as promised, here are couple of pics of Paige from Easter weekend!

 
Well, get out there and enjoy your Saturday! Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment