Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Hello Friends, and Happy Easter! I've had an exciting weekend! I took Paige to her first Easter egg hunt yesterday and it was SO cute!!! She had a blast (and so did I), just to see her walking/running around trying to find the eggs and placing them nicely in her basket. I just loved every minute of it!

Today, we're heading church to celebrate Resurrection Sunday and to thank our Lord Jesus Christ for all that he has done for us. After church there will be another Easter egg hunt, but we'll see if Paige feels up to it, church usually tuckers her out! LOL!

So, I'm popping in this morning to share the cutest little bunny boxes I made for Paige's teachers. Of course I got them from the Silhouette online store, and I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but Lori Whitlock is by far my favorite designer. She has the most creative projects, the woman is absolutely amazing!
Aren't they cute!! It took three sheets of cardstock to make these little bunnies appear! As you can see I filled them with Reese peanut butter eggs, and I handed them out to her teachers on Thursday. I made a total of 6 and they were just a cinch to put together. I love projects like this! I know that Teacher Appreciation Week will be coming up soon, so I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas! Since I have to make 6 of everything, I'm looking for some easy peasy projects, if you have ideas, please let me know!
 
I hope you all enjoy your Easter, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment