Sunday, June 22, 2014

Father's Day card

Hello Friends! I hope your weekend has been great so far. My weekend truly started on Friday because I took the day off! I dropped Paige off at daycare, then did a little shopping at the mall, got my nails done, then chilled at home for awhile before I picked Paige up. I'm just going to call those types of days "Me Days."  :-) My husband says I should do that once per month, and I think I just might take him up on that!

So, today I'm sharing the card that I made for David for Father's Day. We've been getting so much rain lately, I finally had a chance to get outside to take a photo. Unfortunately, it turned out a little dark, but hopefully it's not too bad.
This is another shaped card I made with my Silhouette. I inserted an iTunes gift card into the shirt pocket (my honey loves his music!). This was super easy to put together and David really liked it.
 
Well, I hope you have a great Sunday and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment