Sunday, June 8, 2014

Thanks for everything

Hello Friends! Are you having a great weekend? I most certainly am, I love spending time with my husband and baby girl! We had a relaxing day yesterday and today we'll go to church and probably out to lunch. Then tonight, it's on because we'll be watching the Heat bounce back to beat the Spurs! LETS GO HEAT! :-)

Believe it or not, I cannot for life of me remember who I made this card for. Either I'm getting old or I still have some lingering effects of "baby brain!" Anyway, here's the card...
I absolutely love that wet paint stamp set by Papertrey Ink. They have a few more sets with different sentiments that I think I want to pick up as well. Hopefully this card brightened up the person's day that this was given to (it's killing me that I can't remember!). Well, that's it for me today, I hope the rest of your weekend is spectacular!
 
Edited to add: I finally remember who I made this card for!! It was for my husband's cousin, she recently sent a gift for Paige and I made her this card to thank her. Whew, that was really bothering me!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (Flea Market)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Wet Paint)
Misc: tag, button

No comments:

Post a Comment