Sunday, June 1, 2014

Congratulations

Hello Friends! Are you having a nice weekend? Mine has been very nice, just relaxing with the family. We're expecting thunderstorms today, so it's a great day to be home and watch lots of TV!

The card I'm sharing today was made for a co-worker to give to his friend for her wedding.
When I think of a wedding I immediately think of flowers, so I took that idea and ran with it. I did a big burst of flowers right smack dab in the middle of the card, and then just worked around that. I used a polaroid die cut underneath the flowers and added the Congratulations sentiment. The rest of the card is just patterned paper that I stamped to include more red into the card.
 
Well, I'm going to go jump back on the couch and eat some snacks and hopefully watch a couple of movies. I have Captain Phillips recorded and ready to go! Have a great day!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Stamp Set: Papertrey Ink (Rosie Posie)
Patterned Paper: Papertrey Ink (Dottie Biscotti), Crate Paper (Maggie Holmes Collection
Misc: Studio Calico (polaroid die cut)

No comments:

Post a Comment