Sunday, May 25, 2014

You won't have to face this alone

Hello Friends! How is your Memorial Day weekend shaping up? Mine has been pretty low key but that's fine with me. We may BBQ tomorrow, I call my husband the "Grill Master" so that will be nice. I'm hoping to take Paige's 7 month picture either today or tomorrow and share that with you. She is getting so big!

The card I'm sharing today was made for one of the teacher's in Paige's class who recently lost her father. I just wanted to let her know that we were thinking about her and we were there for her if she needed us.
Although this was a sympathy card, I still tried to make it colorful. Paige's teacher really appreciated it and I'm happy that we were able to let her know how we felt.
 
Well, I hope you enjoy this long holiday weekend and I'll be popping in again soon. Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment