Monday, May 19, 2014

Birthday card

Hello Friends! Happy Monday to you! I hope you had a great weekend! My weekend was VERY relaxing, I didn't do much of anything. I really needed that because I have been running around like a crazy woman lately, and just needed a little down time.

The card I'm sharing today was made for my co-worker to give to his wife for her 40th birthday. I thought it was sweet of him to ask me to make her a card, I think he gets love points for being so thoughtful!
I used my Silhouette to get that torn paper look on the sheet music patterned paper, I think it turned out really cute. Then I just die cut the flower, and stem then stamped the images. I also used my Silhouette to write the sentiment (love that!) and I cut it out with one my PTI dies. My co-worker said his wife really liked the card and at the end of the day that's what I'm always hoping for!
 
I hope your Monday is off to a great start, and I will check back in soon! Thanks for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Authentique - Delightful
Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Rosie Posie 
Misc: rhinestones, glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment