Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hope

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all." Emily Dickinson

Hello Friends! I know I've been MIA, but I have been crafting when I catch a few minutes here and there. So, today's post is about hope. My mom called to tell me that a girl I went to high school with has breast cancer. Her aunt works with my mom so she's been telling my mom all that she's been going through. It really hit me hard because she's just a couple of years older than me.  So, when my mom asked me to make a card for her, of course I went right to work!
Here's the inside:
I used my Silhouette for the front and inside panel of this card. There are so many designs in the Silhouette Studio, it was hard to choose. But, I truly love how this card turned out. I think it's sweet, yet bold at the same time.
 
Well, that's all I have today, but I hope that you will say a prayer for all of those who were recently diagnosed, all those fighting, all of the survivors, and all those who may have lost battle to this terrible disease.
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment