Friday, May 9, 2014

Spa Party

Hello Friends! So I have a super fun post to share with you today. My Goddaughter turned 5 years old a couple of weeks ago and her parents had spa party for her. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen! The place was pink and white (of course!) and the girls that worked there were all dressed up like fairies. The girls at the party had their little robes on and they got manicures, pedicures, and facials! They put mud masks on their faces and cucumbers on their eyes, can you say adorable! They had lunch and then they even had a fashion show (yes, they had a runway!), it was TOO CUTE! Paige and I had a great time.

Here's the card I made:
And, here's a photo of myself, my Goddaughter Danielle, and Paige after the fashion show:
Talk about a fun Sunday afternoon! Well, I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a terrific weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment