Saturday, May 17, 2014

Teacher's Appreciation Week

Hello Friends! So, last week was Teacher's Appreciation Week and Paige's school sent home a list of daily items to bring in to the teachers. The list included a thank you note, a hug, flowers, chocolate, etc. So, of course Paige participated and mom got crafty!

I started the week with my handy dandy notepads, those are always a huge hit!
You have to excuse this photo because I finished in the evening and I couldn't go outside to take a photo, so this was taken on my desk.
 
Next I brought each teacher a flower that they can replant at home. I cannot remember the name of this flower, but the teachers loved them.
 
I added some ribbon and a 3D flower that was cut with my Silhouette and I added a little rhinestone to the middle. Love those 3D flowers! One of the teachers actually re-gifted the paper flower and added it to her daughter's Mother's Day gift, she said her daughter really liked it.
 
And last but not least, chocolate! Who doesn't love Ghirardelli chocolate, and who doesn't love it even more when it's a little dressed up?
That was Teacher Appreciation Week in a nutshell. I didn't have time to make anything for the girls in the front office, so I want to do that this weekend because they are all super sweet! I think I'll make more of my handy dandy notepads! :-)
 
Well, I hope you all have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

 

No comments:

Post a Comment