Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Teacher's apple

Hello Friends! Happy Hump Day! It's mid-week and there's nothing like posting a cute card to put a smile on your face and help you make it to Friday. I don't know about you, but I truly live for the weekends!

So, today's card was made for one of Paige's teachers. Her birthday was about two weeks ago, so of course I had to make something! Remember, I'm trying to be "that mom" so I gotta keep up the handmade stuff! :-)
 
This was the first time I've made a shaped card with my Silhouette. I LOVE this apple! On the inside is a pocket that's perfect for a gift card (I added one from Dunkin' Donuts). I wish I would've taken a picture with the gift card in the pocket to give you the full effect, but I'll be sure to do that next time!
 
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (Birthday Basics)
Misc: twine

 

No comments:

Post a Comment