Friday, June 13, 2014

Owl thank you

Hello Friends! Happy Friday the 13th! I'm a BIG scary movie fan, hopefully there will be a scary movie marathon going on tonight! I think I may need to attempt to take a day off from work soon. I just need a day to do absolutely NOTHING! This means that I would still drop Paige off at daycare, come home, and jump right back in bed! You have no idea how wonderful that sounds as I type! LOL!

So, today I have another shaped card that I made with my Silhouette. I tell my husband all the time that the Silhouette was the BEST birthday gift ever! I use it so much and I absolutely love it! I made this card for my co-worker, Tammy. Just a little back story, Paige's room is decorated with owls, trees, and flowers. I used those cute wall decals and they are all around her room (thank you Chi and Leslie for putting them up for me!). My co-worker knew about Paige's décor and she bought her the cutest, chubbiest owl decal and it has her name on it. So, Paige's owl is now sitting in her tree. :-) To thank her I made this card:
It was so fitting that I found this shaped card, not only because of the owl Tammy gave me, but she also LOVES owls! They are all around her office so she really liked this card! The owl has little cross-eyed thing going on, but I think it makes him look even cuter! LOL!
 
Well, that's it for me today, I hope this day goes by fast so we can get the weekend started! Enjoy your day and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Patterned Paper: Basic Grey (Hey You!)
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (Big and Bold Wishes)

No comments:

Post a Comment