Saturday, July 5, 2014

Baby Talk

Hello Friends! I hope you're having a great 4th of July weekend! Our day yesterday was pretty quiet, my honey had to work so Paige and I just relaxed at home. We've been getting a lot of rain lately so being in the house has been our thing. :-)

So, today I have a little baby talk for you! Paige recently turned 9 months old, can you believe it? Time is going by so incredibly fast! Here's a recent picture of her that I took in our back yard.

She is definitely the happiest baby ever! She smiles, and belly laughs, and talks ALL the time! She is so funny! The daycare actually got her on video saying Daddy! She's been saying "da-da" but this time it was daddy! My husband was beside himself! She's not quite crawling yet, but she does the "booty scoot" backwards which is hilarious! I told my husband that I think she's going to skip crawling all together and start walking soon! 
 
She's 18lbs 6oz and they didn't measure her length at the doctor's office, but I would say that she's close to 28 inches. She's just growing like a weed. Paige fills our days with so much joy, she is truly sunshine on a rainy day! I'm already starting to look for ideas for her first birthday. That's going to be a lot of fun! Since we have a long weekend, I want to at least start thinking of ideas for her invitations so I can check that off of my list.
 
Well, that's my update on Paige, I hope you enjoyed it! Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment