Saturday, July 12, 2014

Teacher's Apple, Part II

Hello Friends! How are you doing this fine Saturday morning? I'm doing great, and I can't wait to get my day started. Paige and I are meeting my friend Jeanette for lunch today and that's always a fun time! After that we may swing by the mall for a little shopping then back home.

Today, I have another teacher's apple project to share with you. This was made for one of Paige's daycare teachers for her birthday. She has been so wonderful to Paige (they all are, but Mrs. Genie goes above and beyond). Anyway, I added Dove chocolate and a gift card to this sweet little gift box.
 
 
This was made with my Silhouette and it was super easy to put together. I really love how this turned out and Mrs. Genie loved it too!

Well, I better get myself together so we can be on time for our lunch date. Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!

Carol




No comments:

Post a Comment