Sunday, August 3, 2014

Did you miss me?!

Hello Friends! Wow, it's been a LONG time since my last post! So, let me catch you up on what's been going on in my world. My husband and I decided to host his family reunion (what were we thinking!) so we have been very busy with planning and getting things together. The reunion was last weekend and it was VERY nice. Everyone had a great time and it was really nice to see everyone and just talk, laugh and hang out.

And, as if hosting the reunion wasn't enough, we also decided to have Paige baptized that same weekend as well! We figured it was perfect timing because the family would be here anyway, so it really worked out well. Then, on Monday I had to fly to Chicago on a business trip and I was there until Thursday. Needless to say, I'm pooped! But, it was so great when I came home because Paige (and daddy) were so happy to see me when I got back. Nothing like seeing your baby literally jumping for joy when she sees you!

So, I do have a card to share with you today. Remember I told you that I was making 75 Thank You cards for my brother-in-law? Well, I finished the second set about two weeks ago and this is the finished card:
He absolutely loved the card! I got the idea from this post from the super talented Dawn McVey. I really love that grid line cardstock (I'll be using that again I'm sure) and I used the Wet Paint stamp set from Papertrey Ink to stamp the word Thanks several times. Easy peasy!
 
Well, thank you for hanging in there with me. I'm planning on getting some crafting done today so hopefully I'll have another post in the next couple of days. I hope the rest of your weekend is a great one, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Grid lines - Papertrey Ink
Stamp: Wet Paint - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Papertrey Ink




No comments:

Post a Comment