Saturday, August 23, 2014

My little notepad

Hello Friends! I hope your weekend is off to a fantastic start! Things have been going great my way, I have absolutely no complaints! Paige is 10 months old and is doing wonderful, I plan to take some photos of her this weekend, and I'll be sure to post them!

I finally started going back to the gym, I think it's about time! I'm on my 5am gym schedule and it's working out nicely. I would really like to lose some weight and get my "mommy tummy" under control before Paige turns one! Wish me luck!! :-)

So, today I have one of my favorite things to share...my little notepad. There's a pretty good story behind this particular notepad. Paige and I were at the car dealership getting my car serviced and we were sitting next to a couple of very nice women. Of course they asked about Paige and it turns out they were mother and daughter and they were both pediatric nurses. So we chatted just a little bit. Anyway, long story short one of the ladies was looking for some paper and since she couldn't find any she started to write on a napkin. Me, being the paper person that I am, I couldn't let her write on a napkin! So, I reached in my purse and took out one of my notepads and gave it to her. I told her she could have it because I would make another one. She asked what I meant by that and I told her about my craftiness. :-) Her mom then told me that her granddaughter is getting married and she would love for me to make some notepads for the bridal shower favors! How cool is that!!! So, I'm just waiting for her to contact me with the amount she needs and the colors. I'm very excited! Her daughter then asked if I could make another notepad and mail it to her, so I did. This one is very similar to the one I made for her.
I know today's post was A LOT longer than normal, so thanks for hanging in there with me! Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Cardstock - PTI kraft
Patterned Paper - October Afternoon (9 to 5)
Stamps - PTI (Take Note, Boutique Borders - Thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment