Monday, July 7, 2014

From the desk of...

Hello Friends! Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was fantastic! Mine was great, I was able to get some crafting done and that's always a good thing! So, today I have a card that I made for my brother-in-law. He's a real estate agent/broker and he asked for some thank you cards (75 total)! This is the design for the first set of 25:
I absolutely love this desk set by Papertrey Ink! There are so many little things that I can stamp to add on top of the desk but I LOVE that typewriter! You know that I have a love affair with old school typewriters! I'm on the lookout for a pink Royal typewriter, let me know if you happen to come across one at a good price!
 
For these cards I alternated between green, kraft, and turquoise and they turned out really cute. I typed my BIL's name in a Word document then printed it on cardstock. I stamped "from the desk of" and then stamped the desk directly onto the cardstock. I die cut the typewriter, telephone, and pen holder, stamped them then added to the top of the desk. I cut a strip of patterned paper and added that to the right side of the cardstock, and that was it! You will definitely see me using this stamp set again, and again, and again! :-)
 
I hope your week is off to a great start and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories (Daily Grind)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Desktop Design)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment