Saturday, September 29, 2012

Thank You cards Part 2




Hello friends and happy Saturday! I have Part 2 of my Thank You card series today and these cards truly make me smile. The vintage camera image gives a nice homey feel and if you double-click on the second photo you can see the "film" from the camera has a little sentiment stamped on it. This is definitely one of my favorite stamp sets (I'm sure this will not be the last time you see it!). I used a slight variation of a sketch challenge by My Favorite Things and went from there. These cards were part of the 14 thank you cards I made for my co-worker and I have one more set that I'll be showing in the next few days. I hope to have a little step-by-step tutorial for the last set, so I'll be busy working on that!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye (Indie Chic)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Shutterbug Special)




No comments:

Post a Comment