Monday, September 24, 2012

Set of Thank You cards



 
 
Hello Friends! It's been a few days since my last post and I apologize for that! I've been working on a set of 14 Thank You cards for a co-worker and just completed them last night. I decided on 3 totally different designs with varying patterned papers. The cards today encompass one design and I will post the other two designs throughout the week.

I believe the art of the the Thank You card has been a little lost lately because it's so much easier to send a quick text or email to thank someone. But, I don't know about you but I love getting happy mail (happy mail would consist of just about anything except for a bill - LOL!). I think that people really appreciate receiving thank you cards because it lets them know that you really truly are thankful for what they did for you. I have a friend that ALWAYS sends thank you cards and each time I've received one it just made my day! That same friend recently sent me Oprah's Rules for Life After 35, please check out Rule #6. :-)

I hope you enjoyed today's post, and thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Curosity collection by Authentique
Stamps - Happy Trails and Postmarks by Paptertrey Ink

1 comment: