Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Roselle!


Hello Friends! Today is my sweet sister-in-law's birthday and I wanted to wish her a very Happy Birthday! This is the card I made for her and I sure hope she likes it! I just love the patterned paper because if you look closely it says Greetings from Sunny Delray Beach, and living in south Florida it's pretty cool to see a nearby city's name printed on beautiful scrapbook paper like that.

Roselle we hope that your birthday is filled with loving family, wonderful friends, and a day that is truly blessed. We love you!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Authentique Fresh collection
Stamps - Papertrey Ink (Happy Day)

1 comment:

  1. Hello and thank you so very much. Your card is very beautiful, as they all are, and I truly appreciate the sentiments.
    Everyone should purchase your cards and the receivers will be very thankful.
    Love you, Sis.

    ReplyDelete