Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bon Voyage


Ahhh, just thinking about a cruise makes me happy! I made this card with those happy thoughts in mind. My honey and I have taken several cruises over the years and we both say that it's the best way to take a vacation. It's so relaxing, and you don't have to spend time thinking about when or where you're going to eat or what you're going to do that day because it's pretty much all done for you. We just like to sit on the deck with our umbrella drinks and just chill. Oh goodness, now that talking about this, I really want to plan another one!! LOL!

This card was made using the Postmarks stamp set by Papertrey Ink and the palm tree I believe is a stamp by Hero Arts. This was a fun card to make and cross your fingers that another cruise will be in my immediate future! Have a great day friends, and thank you so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Carol, I love what you are doing with your gift of creating wonderful cards. I am very proud of you. David

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you're doing! Can't wait to see what else you come up with! You know you're one of my favorite designers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to take a cruise, just so someone can send me one of your lovely cards! :)

    Love your blog...and I'm a big fan of your work!

    ReplyDelete