Thursday, September 20, 2012

Coffee Anyone?

 
 
Hello Friends! Well anyone that knows me knows that I LOVE coffee so when I came across these stamps at Joann's I just had to have them! I made this card for my co-worker Amanda who gave me the cutest the little magnet for my cubicle that says "I {heart} coffee" and that just made me smile! So, I made her a quick thank you card to let her know how much I appreciate it. And, if you know Amanda this sentiment is definitely true about her! LOL!
 
The coffe image is a stamp from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from Inkadinkadoo. Those beautiful patterned papers are from the Delighful collection by Authentique. I'm sure I will be using these stamps again and again, I hope you don't get too bored with them!
 
Have a great day everyone and I thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment