Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Scrappy Chick!

 
 
Hi There! I hope you all are doing well, and are having a wonderful week so far! I would first like to say that I absolutely adore this image/stamp set! I don't have many scrappy friends, but the one friend that I do have is super scrappy and today just so happens to be her birthday! Happy Birthday Leslie!! I made this card for her (hopefully she opened it already!) and I sure hope she likes it.
 
I purchased this stamp set from the Close to my Heart booth at the Scrapbook Expo that was down here recently. As soon as I saw it, I knew I needed it to make a card for my friend. She was stamped then colored with Copic markers, I did a little paper piecing for her apron then added the happy birthday sentiment. This card was pretty quick to whip up considering I've been thinking about what I wanted to do for about 2 weeks! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's post!
 
Supplies: 
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye (Indie Chic)
Stamps - Close to My Heart (Ms.Scrapbook), happy birthday (Papertrey Ink)
Misc - Copic markers, ribbon, rhinestones


No comments:

Post a Comment